We are currently looking for a junior to mid-weight Producer/Project Manager to join our team here at Outside Line.
You will form part of our production team, responsible for the delivery of a mix of digital campaigns across a few different accounts managing projects like websites, social media and banners.
Based in Farringdon, London, Outside Line is a full service digital agency that brings great ideas to life.
From design and development through to content creation and social media marketing, we work with global brands to deliver innovative and engaging campaigns.
Candidates should have a strong interest in digital projects, as well as a healthy obsession with design trends and web innovations. Requirements:
Main responsibilities of the Digital Producer:
- develop all project documentation (scope, budget and timeline)
- ensure quality work is delivered on time and on budget
- manage account team/client expectations and manage project risk
- ensure all project deliverables produced are to the correct specifications and of the highest quality
To be considered for the role of Digital Producer you must have:
- previous experience as a Digital Producer within an agency
- have managed the delivery of digital campaign projects
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- great organisational skills and attention to detail
Submit applications to: email@example.com